Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers everyone a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when going to Colombia from Turkey.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Colombia, your letter need to include the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Colombia
- Complete name of the person visiting Colombia from Turkey
- Date of birth of the person visiting Colombia
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Turkey
- Your relationship to the person invited to Colombia
- The purpose of the visit to Colombia
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Colombia
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Colombia
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Colombia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Colombia
- Complete name of the person in Colombia
- Date of birth of the person in Colombia
- Address and phone number in Colombia
- Occupation of the person in Colombia
- Whether you’re citizen of Colombia or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Colombia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Colombia or has Colombian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Colombia, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Colombian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas like inviting aged parents, you may be expected to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Colombia,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Colombian visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you have the correct Colombian visas where necessary and it is your obligation to get hold of them. In most cases countries require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Colombia.
Should you wish to find more details about travelling to Colombia from Ankara, Turkey, please be sure to go through the related web links down below:
Please voice your own opinions with the Colombian Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Colombia or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to a person at the Colombian embassy in Ankara. Let us know simply by submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential details.